Green hotel: Sheraton Diana Majestic share Sustainable Initiatives
The eco hotel, Sheraton Diana Majestic is committed to continually evaluating our operations in order to employ more environmentally friendly methods of providing the best service to our guests. Currently the hotel participates in green practices, such as:
Sustainable Green Meetings >>> View our Sustainable Green Meeting Package
Sustainable Green Meetings will include the following:
- All notepads, pens and mints will be placed on a separate table, encouraging your participants to use only what is required and avoid wastage.
- The entire contracting process will be done electronically. This will avoid printing and wasting of paper. Email and the usage of StarGrps will reduce the need to print or fax pages back and forth.
- LCD energy efficient digital meeting signage.
- The Sheraton Diana Majestic provides recycle bins in all meeting spaces.
- Utilized potted plant displays are used instead of fresh cut flowers.
- The hot water generated by the air-conditioning system in the venues as well as in guestrooms is being reintroduced into our boilers which, in return, reduces the energy consumption levels.
- The selection of food products used within the preparation of menus are local.
- We offer environmentally friendly alternatives to conventional bottled water.
- We donate leftover food from your meeting.
- Socially Conscious Activities.
- We offer the opportunity for your attendees to give back to the local community through team-building and/or volunteer activities.
Sustainable Green Guestrooms
Sustainable Green Guestrooms will include the following:
- A Green Program has been implemented whereby guests have the option to use housekeeping on alternate days. This will assist our in our conservation efforts.
- Halogen Low energy saving bulbs are used in all guestrooms.
- Post-Consumer Waste paper is used for all collateral, helping to conserve our natural resources.
- The Sheraton Diana Majestic has also implemented a led lighting in the Garden and the water of the fountain is recycled.
Sustainable Practices and Initiatives
|eFolio Paperless Arrival and Departure provides a paperless experience to our guests upon check in and upon check out so that they can check the bill on the screen before having it printed ( requested by the Italian Law).|
|Phonebooks are not utilized in guestrooms.|
|Newspapers are provided complimentary in the lobby, reducing the impact when delivered to every guestroom.|
|Double-sided printing is encouraged with all associates. Opportunities to save files and required reports digitally, instead of printing, are constantly identified and implemented.|
The Sheraton Diana Majestic is always interested in hearing new green suggestions from our guests. Have an idea? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org