Executive Housekeeper specific requirements:
The candidate will ensure a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in all public areas and rooms at all times; implement and maintain efficient, effective and quality public area standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify opportunities for resources and facilities to be shared between the properties and implement best practice.
- To ensure that critical path analysis is completed for all refurbishment and R&M projects.
- To review standards for all décor, furniture and furnishings throughout the hotels and prepare list for the capital workbook
- To liaise with Personnel department and ensure proactive recruitment of department staff.
- To carry out appraisals with staff on a regular basis.
- To ensure proactive and strategic training plans are established to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and service inline with the Lashner Rush Inspection and Core Standards.
- To ensure effective planning of staff holidays and lieu time.
- To ensure effective process for managing staff and department communication meetings and briefings are carried out.
- To establish and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness on all rooms and public areas
- To establish routine cleaning plans so that all furniture, fittings, carpets and coverings are maintained at highest standard.
- To support the purchasing process of cleaning materials and light equipment as required.
- To ensure effective communication with Laundry departments in support of maximum efficiency of both bedroom letting and servicing.
- To ensure high standards of linen maintained-and that regular supply is ensured.
- To ensure effective communication with Front Office departments in support of maximum efficiency of both bedroom letting and servicing.
- To ensure Health and Safety practices are maintained at all times, including manual handling and stacking of items.
- To ensure that the Starwood Code of Corporate Conduct is adhered to at all times.
- To ensure effective and flexible management of the department through members of the team working together and covering tasks with each other.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV at:
HR-Milan.Recruiting@starwoodhotels.com with the job reference code: Ex.Hsk